The Whitestone Forum came to us with a BIG vision for where they could take their message. They were not sure how they were going to get this project finished by their deadline and were not sure how all the pieces would fit together to bring this vision to reality.
They needed a scalable digital solution that they could leverage to distribute their message to users around the world. This solution required integrations with a variety of platforms and tools.
By working closely with the Whitestone Forum, we were able to help them accomplish their goals by their deadline and within their budget. We helped them in the following ways:
- We carefully crafted a custom WordPress website that would allow for easy content changes and scalability. This website included a custom home page header, and a custom table that would allow for users to filter/sort their articles.
- We integrated their website with their new podcast so users can listen to the podcast directly on the website.
- We helped them setup their new learning platform and created a seamless integration between their website and this platform so that users wouldn’t notice the transition.
- We used our expertise in digital marketing to provide a best practice user experience and to maximize user conversions onto their learning platform.
- We built the website to be optimized for search engines according to SEO best practice.
We continue to work closely with the Whitestone Forum by keeping the site updated, secure, and protected with our Extreme WordPress Care Plan.